Medical VIP club - small design

Add your question or comments below


by Fielding Ideas on Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just re-read brief ...  I'll make due with the current logo.


by Fielding Ideas on Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Would love to have any feedback (good or bad) on the designs I uploaded.

Cheers,

Colin


by Kreative Ideaz on Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sir,

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


by Kreative Ideaz on Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sir,

Design id: 174227

I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..

Thanks...

James.


by joao ferreira on Tuesday, January 4, 2011

any feed back on my designs would be greatly appreciated 


by yusak81 on Wednesday, January 5, 2011

please attach a master file for your company logo. ai,eps,psd etc 


by Shilpa on Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi,

I have submitted the desing for your website. I want know when you will declare the result. I am eagersly wating for that.

Thanks

Shilpa


by Shilpa on Tuesday, January 11, 2011


Hi,

I have submitted the design for your website. I am wating for the result. When you will declare?

Thanks

Shilpa


by Jagannath on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi Sir,

I am eagerly waiting for the results. Please state us when will you declare the results?

Thanks & Regards
Jagannath


11 - 19 of 19 comments