COLONIAL BATH MAT

Add your question or comments below


by horia.ene on Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hello,
Would you please give me feedback on my submissions?
Thanks!


by Project Owner on Saturday, November 19, 2016

comments posted on your submission.
Regards
Keith


by horia.ene on Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hello,
I have submitted revised designs according to your needs.
Thanks!


by A33 on Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, I can continue to adjust the colors as needed. Let me know your thoughts, Thanks!


by horia.ene on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hi, I have uploaded earlier latest version of the Koi fish design with full size file, please take a look. Thanks!


by horia.ene on Friday, November 25, 2016

Hi, I re-uploaded the files with an archive of the full sized design. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.


by horia.ene on Friday, November 25, 2016

Hi, again I re-uploaded the files to all designs available in the Handover page. The files are there. If you keep having issues, please contact Support, they can track the issue and help you.


11 - 17 of 17 comments